Monday, May 5, 2014

More Things Only Crash Fans Would Understand






     When you read a comment like this



 
MRW my friend asks me why it is if Crash has super strength, 
super jumping abilities, and is capable of spinning away a full
grown human being, yet he jumped out a window to escape Cortex.
 
  UTROtrb



When my little sister promises to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies,
 but only if I let her play one of Crash games.




MRW, I hear a rumor SCEA bought Crash.




And when you find out they actually didn't.




MRW before I get into the air plane levels in Crash 3

6Tgk45w


Right after you beet Uka Uka and Cortex in Crash 3 and you find out you were only one gem away from getting the actual ending.

iCya4



If you guys have any gifs to contribute just PM them to the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment